Developmental Occupational Therapy, PC is committed to providing you quality pediatric private occupational therapy services. However, we realize that with the current novel coronavirus, COVID-19, which has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization, offering services will require more precautions for both our staff and families.
COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread by person-to-person contact; and as a result, federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing. Developmental Occupational Therapy, PC and the providers at 3416 American River Drive Suite B are closely monitoring this situation and have put in place reasonable preventative measures aimed to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Measures implemented throughout the facility include, but are not limited to:
- A posted social distancing protocol that includes limiting lobby capacity to a 6-person maximum and office capacity to a 14-person maximum (and 6 therapists).
- Ensuring that any staff who can carry out work duties from home are doing so.
- Lobby/Bathroom/Offices/Gyms will be disinfected multiple times a day
- Offices and gyms will be disinfected after every client using CaviCide disinfecting spray and/or wipes (or other cleaning products approved by the CDC).
- Parents or other family members will be asked to wait in their car if they are not participating in the session. The lobby is for pick up or drop off only.
- Clients will be required to wash their hands in the bathroom for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to leaving the lobby.
- Hand sanitizer effective against COVID-19 will be available in all offices and gyms.
Developmental Occupational Therapy, PC has additionally implemented the following guidelines and procedures for clinical in-person therapeutic services:
- If your therapist notices any COVID-19 like symptoms, the session will be stopped and your family will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Facemasks and gloves are not required to be worn during therapy sessions, however if you or your therapist feels like they are necessary, masks will be made available upon request.
- Equipment and tools will be cleaned with CaviCide disinfecting spray and/or wipes (or other cleaning products approved by the CDC) after every session.
- Your therapist will make every effort to remain 6 feet way except for when it is therapeutically beneficial.
If you have any questions about our policies or services please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Developmental Occupational Therapy, PC staff
Developmental Occupational Therapy PC. is a diverse company that is committed to providing excellent service to the families, children, and school districts in the Sacramento area. Our mission is to work with our children beginning at their level and to facilitate their growth to their maximum potential. To achieve this, we employ only the best occupational therapy practitioners to deliver the highest quality of care to our clients.